13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
:) the first two are nice!
I agree Kat!
hahahahaha classic.
So Landon, Les.
I can't stop laughing, I think my imagination is going crazy with that last one. lolol
Susan, my imagination goes crazy with the last one too!!
Here is mine.....
"You never knew what you really had, until it's gone".
And a fun song I found to match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ
True dat, Mark.
Love the first two quotes...who comes up the t-shirt quote?...no good but somehow funny!
I love the first two quotes too, Akemi.
Post a Comment