It was at Edsel and Fawn's wedding that I first had a hand at wedding photography . . . and it was with film! They were also the first ever to ask me to take family photos for their Christmas card. Last year we went to Kahala Beach. Yesterday we tried out Wa'ahila Ridge for a different look. I loved the colors, and Tori was as adorable as ever.
mmiissee, it is a hiking trail at the top of St. Louis Heights. We took the pictures at the start of the trail. I never hiked it. . .I'm so out of shape I get winded just walking around its base.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
AWSOME!!! What ese can I say just AWSOME!!!
Great pictures! Wheres Waahila Ridge? Is that a hiking trail?
Thanks Susie. I think you are my best fan!
mmiissee, it is a hiking trail at the top of St. Louis Heights. We took the pictures at the start of the trail. I never hiked it. . .I'm so out of shape I get winded just walking around its base.
Great looking family!! Fantastic photos. Sweet little girl!!
Thanks Betty! Tori is very special.
Very nice, the little girl is so adorable. Great job!
Thanks Erick!
Hi She's so cute
This is Tanaka Yamada
Hi Tanaka! I agree!
Post a Comment