terrific picture; CD introduced your photos to me and i'm blown away; lots and lots of great shots; keep up the fantastic blog n looking forward to seeing your future shots ;->
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Wow, pretty involved tattoo. The colors sure are vivid!
Bonnie looks kinda scary. Beautiful tatoo. Great picture, you captured a great feeling.
wow!
where did you take this? Looks kinda cool!
Very cool tat! Great shot too!
Betty, Bonny's boyfriend treated her to the cost of the tattoo. Pretty neat yeah!
Susie, as soon as I saw the pics on my camera I was so excited 'cause that's exactly the look I was going for. Bonny did a great job posing.
Kat, thanks!
Les, I took it in King's CT room in front of the window. No flash.
Thanks Erick. Isn't the artwork awesome?!
terrific picture; CD introduced your photos to me and i'm blown away; lots and lots of great shots; keep up the fantastic blog n looking forward to seeing your future shots ;->
Hi Rand! I am so unworthy of your praise. To tell you the truth Photoshop always rescues me. Hope to meet you someday on one of our excursions.
OUWEEEEE
Post a Comment