I bought these black grapes from Costo today. OMG, they're sooooooo crappy. I had a bad feeling as soon as I pulled a limp stem-ful from the container. They're tasteless and now I have a bitter feeling in my mouth. So irritating, but I'm too lazy to take them back. Cost me 8 bucks. Maybe the guys at work will eat 'um.
Oh, that is too bad. I hate to buy fruit that I can't see all of. When we were in SLO last month, I bought some grapes at the Farmer's Market. They were so good, crisp and sweet. Haven't seen any like them since.
I think I'm gonna buy all my grapes from Kapahulu Safeway. The last two times I bought from there, they were just like your Farmer's Market ones . . . crisp and sweet.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Oh, that is too bad. I hate to buy fruit that I can't see all of. When we were in SLO last month, I bought some grapes at the Farmer's Market. They were so good, crisp and sweet. Haven't seen any like them since.
I think I'm gonna buy all my grapes from Kapahulu Safeway. The last two times I bought from there, they were just like your Farmer's Market ones . . . crisp and sweet.
whaddya mean maybe the guys at work are gonna eat um?? Are we that desperate for food?? Hmmmm, maybe you shouldn't answer that!! ahhahahaa!
You're right, maybe even you guys won't eat it.
sorry to hear, my mom bought something similar from DonQuijote (I think) and they were good.
Kat, I usually love black grapes. I just think this batch is old. The stem part is wilty and not firm.
I see people trying them out at the store before they buy it. Not sure if that is considered stealing. Too bad, they look really good.
I'll meet you at lunchtime tomorrow with a bagful. Where you like go?
Post a Comment