Les, you should see my other pictures . . . where he's at first singing cause I'm taking so long, and then he's saying, "hurry up" then when he's saying,"not done yet?"
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Nice. just love the purple flowers. Wendall looks cuate too!!!
Thanks Susie!
Love the comp! Kind of has that "Thinker" expression, very profound. Great shot!
Great picture of Wendell!
Thanks Erick and Betty. I like it too.
I think this is a great pic of Wendell too. but whats that round-gold thing on the wall? Looks neat.
Thanks CQ. I think it was a decoration on the wall.
hahaha, cute pic...I'm surprised he let you take it!
Les, you should see my other pictures . . . where he's at first singing cause I'm taking so long, and then he's saying, "hurry up" then when he's saying,"not done yet?"
Post a Comment