The sun reflecting on the fence obscured some of my shots, but the cubs are just so, so, so cute it kinda doesn't matter. It was a lot easier shooting them last month when the overcast clouds helped to soften the lighting. Still, it just cracks me up watching them romping around, playing with each other or just destroying the vegetation. Thanks Les, for letting me borrow your two-ton 70-200mm f/2.8 IS lens.
Nice shots..did you feel that farther away the more the fence is gone? I also think the weight of the lens does keep from camera shake. The cubs are so cute playing together! They've gotten so big already.. Great shoots!
Thanks Shun-Wah! I liked it when the cubs were kinda midway, not too close and not too far. The best was when they were in the shaded area and the fence would almost diappear from the picture. Those shots were rare though. I still feel like I want to take more picture of them while they're still small and cute. I think I should buy an annual pass to the zoo.
Hey, Jalna. My husband's older sister use to buy an annual pass to the San Diego Zoo when they lived in the area just to go take pictures of the animals. She would spend hours there watching them and taking pictures. I love pandas and she took a lot of really neat pictures of the pandas there at the SD Zoo. So you should do that, get an annual pass. It will be fun to watch these cubs grow to full size.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
You got some very nice cub shots, you can't see the fence at all. Great shooting!
Thanks Erick. I have to credit that heavy lens Leslie let me use. The heaviness actually helped me to keep the camera steady.
They are so cute, you're right Jalna. Those paws are huge, just think what they'll look like when they are full grown.
Nice shots..did you feel that farther away the more the fence is gone? I also think the weight of the lens does keep from camera shake. The cubs are so cute playing together! They've gotten so big already.. Great shoots!
Thanks Shun-Wah! I liked it when the cubs were kinda midway, not too close and not too far. The best was when they were in the shaded area and the fence would almost diappear from the picture. Those shots were rare though. I still feel like I want to take more picture of them while they're still small and cute. I think I should buy an annual pass to the zoo.
your pictures turned out really cute...mines was crappy as always...
Hey, Jalna. My husband's older sister use to buy an annual pass to the San Diego Zoo when they lived in the area just to go take pictures of the animals. She would spend hours there watching them and taking pictures. I love pandas and she took a lot of really neat pictures of the pandas there at the SD Zoo. So you should do that, get an annual pass. It will be fun to watch these cubs grow to full size.
Betty: I agree I should get an annual pass. I've been going so often lately I should have bought one awhile ago.
Post a Comment