I've been wanting to shoot skateboarders in action so today I made a quick stop at Aala Park Skatepark. I spent only about 15 minutes there 'cause I was actually on my way to meet my sister. I don't think I'll be going back there again 'cause it got kinda scary when I noticed some pretty shady characters in the parking lot. I had fun though, so maybe I'll try again at some safer neighborhood park somewhere else.
Betty and Erick, I was having a blast trying to get the kids in action, so it's a good thing I had to meet my sister or I probably would have stayed too long for my own good.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Aala?? Are you nuts???
Yup.
The pictures are great but it did look a little spooky there.
Very cool! You should be happy your car was still there. Nice shots!
Betty and Erick, I was having a blast trying to get the kids in action, so it's a good thing I had to meet my sister or I probably would have stayed too long for my own good.
Post a Comment