Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tanabe Market BBQ Plate - 11/8/2008

Leslie called me from her cell today and excitedly said that Tanabe's was having some kind of grilling action going on outside of their store. So I dropped by after work today to check it out.
The owner said that they do the grilling thing every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 to 2:30. She said that they've been doing it for a month now and are getting many, many repeat customers, some who buy 20 plates to take back to the office.
Sounded good so I got 2 combo plates(steak, kalbi and chicken) to take home. I don't know if it was all the hype that the owner gave me or what, but I was small-kine disappointed . It wasn't as tasty as I expected, like the meat wasn't marinated long enough or something. But you go try it out and let me know what you think. . . maybe I was expecting too much.

1 comment:

Erick said...

That looks so good, I am trying it next week. Thanks for the tip!