Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ailey - 7 months

The heavy downpour did me a favor today by bringing out the colors in Grandma Fay's yard. So that's where we did Ailey's 7-month pictures. It gave me just enough time to get a few shots before it started to drizzle again. Thanks Rory for all your help. You're da bomb assistant!! And Jamie . . . I love, love, love the Hello Kitty key thing!! I have it dangling from my camera. Leslie's gonna be soooo jealous! Hahahaha.

IMG_4139a

IMG_4144a

IMG_4108a

IMG_4086a

IMG_4100a

IMG_0005

9 comments:

Erick said...

So cute! Like that pink chair.

mmiissee said...

she's so adorable. nice pictures!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, how cute she is...a little doll. Growing too fast!!

Leslie's pics said...

What hello kitty thing? I'm gonna steal it! So cute her pictures, she looks different already :)

jalna said...

Erick, that chair is great. It helps keep Ailey seated. Otherwise I would end up with a lot of feet-in-the-air shots.

Thanks Mmiissee!

So sweet yah, Betty!

jalna said...

Les, I added a picture of it to my post. It's actually a cover that fits over the top of a key. So, so cute!

Leslie's pics said...

aaagghhh!! soooo cuuuuute!! where'd she find it???

jalna said...

Les, Jamie said it came with a point-and-shoot pouch. I'll ask her where she got it from.

susie said...

Sooo cute!