I know Rand, I didn't think I could, but Les let me use her laptop so that I could do quick-kine posts. Coming home tomorrow! I going be busy when I get back, but slowly by slowly, I'll try to get more pictures up.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
whoa!
Hahahahaha!
that's just nasty!
eh! i neva expeck u fo update your blog fo one week! nice pick chaz!
I agree Les! Hahahahaha!
I know Rand, I didn't think I could, but Les let me use her laptop so that I could do quick-kine posts. Coming home tomorrow! I going be busy when I get back, but slowly by slowly, I'll try to get more pictures up.
Yuck! I wonder if any of it is green, you know like recycled.
oooooh neat...but yikes that's gross all at the same time..
That's disgusting, Erick.
I feel exactly the same way, Shun Wah.
Why would anyone want to do that much less contribute to it?? Like a few said, that's nasty.
Great pictures. The bubblegum wall--uk. Thanks again for including me in the adventure. I had a great time. I will post more pictures.
have one pleasant trip back and no foget u can get one pick cha of les sleeping wit her mout open on da air plane! nah, jus kidding!
I know Betty, so gross, hahaha!
Thanks Susie!
Thanks Rand!
Post a Comment