Pacer is Leslie's friend. We went to Pali Hongwanji today to shoot some pictures. I took choke shots but only these came out. Check out Leslie's pics and make sure you scroll to the bottom to see my very professional setup.
Tricked you. This is not Pacer. I opened up my umbrella and fussed around while waiting at Les' house. I liked how this one came out.
WHATDAHELLL?? That pic sooo does not belong there. Your pics came out sooo nice. I'm extremely jellos, and frustrated! I just don't get it. whhhhyyyy???
Les, most of my pics didn't come out. That off-camera flash thing is sooo hard. We just gotta keep practicing. And I liked your picture so I had to throw it in.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
awww man...I hope mines turn out decent! I still wanna see the rest, I know they all came out good!
WHATDAHELLL?? That pic sooo does not belong there. Your pics came out sooo nice. I'm extremely jellos, and frustrated! I just don't get it. whhhhyyyy???
Les, most of my pics didn't come out. That off-camera flash thing is sooo hard. We just gotta keep practicing. And I liked your picture so I had to throw it in.
Haha...was the pic of Les from today? Bwahaha...looking good considering the night before. Haha!
Great shot of Les!
Hey, great photos! I especially love the one of Les!! Glad you included it. :)
Yosh, she went take one nap dat's why.
Thanks Erick! I held the umbrella/flash in my left hand and shot with my right . . . so professional yah!
Thanks Betty!
Post a Comment