Both the Hoh Rainforest Trail and this Sol Duc Falls Trail were so easy to hike . . . well paved and level, although pretty wet, not muddy or slippery . . . my kind of hiking. The distance of the trails was juuuuuust right too. Leslie did good in choosing our itinerary. She is da bomb travel guide.
you should've sampled the mushrooms! What do you mean paved, not muddy and slippery?!? You didn't climb down that stupid hill trying to copy those hiker guys!! I thought I was gonna be stuck down there F-O-R-E-V-E-R!! My two hiking pals left meee!! hahahahaaa! love the pics!
that squirrel is so kawaii! your first pic with the transparent leaf is so beautiful. glad you got to get away for your vacation and with such great friends.
wow.. what can say.. b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! those mushroom pics are getting better and better. Some of them look like ones I've bought from chinatown.. The full frame w/ the wide angle really make the trees look magnificent! that chipmunk is really cute..lucky you got to get close up..
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
can eat those mushrooms ??
Maybe some can, but . . . hmmmmm . . . which ones?
you should've sampled the mushrooms! What do you mean paved, not muddy and slippery?!? You didn't climb down that stupid hill trying to copy those hiker guys!! I thought I was gonna be stuck down there F-O-R-E-V-E-R!! My two hiking pals left meee!! hahahahaaa! love the pics!
If me and Susie went down the hill we would still be there!
that squirrel is so kawaii! your first pic with the transparent leaf is so beautiful. glad you got to get away for your vacation and with such great friends.
Thanks Celia. It really was a great time with GREAT friends.
wow.. what can say.. b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! those mushroom pics are getting better and better. Some of them look like ones I've bought from chinatown.. The full frame w/ the wide angle really make the trees look magnificent! that chipmunk is really cute..lucky you got to get close up..
Your pictures are so beautiful! I miss you Jalna!
Thanks Shun Wah. I love my full-frame sensor too. I got a little too close to the chipmunk for the shot and he ran away . . . oops!
Thanks Taryn. I miss you too!
Great shots! The mushrooms are so cute, ono looking too.
Hahaha . . . ono looking . . .
wow; no can beat madda naycha! so beautiful!
Madda Naycha! So funny!
More awesome photos! I love the photo of the chipmunk! So cute!!
Betty, that was the first time for me to see a chipmunk.
Post a Comment