Leslie got almost the same photos on her blog for day 1 of our trip, but since hers turned out teeny, tiny I thought I'd post them anyway.
I had to take a picture of my phone cause I thought it was so neat that the time automatically converted to West Coast time by itself . . . howdahell anyway?
...your cell phone is always 'talking' with the GPS/CELL system. As you move back and forth across the ocean (or land) your cell transmission gets 'handed off to the local tracking nodes cell towers or satellites. Keeping local time is one of the services provided by this amazing technology...bkpr
Wow Vince, this high-tech stuff is so amazing. I couldn't believe Leslie's GPS in Seattle. It would lead us to, through and around the tiniest streets. Actually it was kinda scary to me, but it would always get us to our destination.
whata cute looking house from the outside and very spacious on the inside.. that's one big kitchen..what a cool start of your adventure.. the fog is kinda scary though..
Les got the master bedroom. She did all the hard work, including the driving, so she deserved it. Me and Susie actually ended up sleeping and hanging out downstairs in the living room cause it was closer to the bathroom and we didn't have to climb up and down the stairs.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
it's only a teeny tiny bit bigger than mines!
Hahaha, just a teeny, tiny . . .
...your cell phone is always 'talking' with the GPS/CELL system. As you move back and forth across the ocean (or land) your cell transmission gets 'handed off to the local tracking nodes cell towers or satellites. Keeping local time is one of the services provided by this amazing technology...bkpr
Wow Vince, this high-tech stuff is so amazing. I couldn't believe Leslie's GPS in Seattle. It would lead us to, through and around the tiniest streets. Actually it was kinda scary to me, but it would always get us to our destination.
Cool house and yard. Great shot of the trees, kind of artsy.
Erick, the house was so neat . . . very spacious and comfortable. I loved how the light backlit the trees.
whata cute looking house from the outside and very spacious on the inside.. that's one big kitchen..what a cool start of your adventure.. the fog is kinda scary though..
Shun Wah, the fog was kinda scary. Luckily, it didn't get too thick.
I'd love to live in that house. So cute! So who got the master bedroom?? More awesome photos!!
Les got the master bedroom. She did all the hard work, including the driving, so she deserved it. Me and Susie actually ended up sleeping and hanging out downstairs in the living room cause it was closer to the bathroom and we didn't have to climb up and down the stairs.
i lub da pick chaz of da feet! poi fect!
Hahahaha. Me too Rand.
Post a Comment