The Kaimuki High Class of '70 held their 40th reunion at the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse yesterday. I graduated from Kaimuki High myself, Class of '71, so I saw a lot of familiar faces there, most of whom I hadn't seen in 40 years! Time so flies yeah. It was fun watching them reminisce the good ole hanabata days.
Rand, you're so right. The gear is heavy. I try to minimize however I can, but I only can last about 4 hours. Doing weddings from "getting ready" to reception is pretty much impossible for me.
I know Betty, seeing how good everybody looked made me jealous!
So....you knew Kay (not sure if thats her name)?? from High School ?? I thought she was a baseball mom like you...I recognize the bass player in the band, did not know we went to the same school. We opened up a restaurant together in 1975 !! eeekss
Didi, I think you're talking about Fay. I didn't really know her in high school, but more through "little league" baseball. Did you recognize Phyllis Iha, Pamela and Nathan's sister? Guy Maynard is in this class too, but he didn't attend this reunion. I saw him in previous pictures though.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
fun!
It was fun for me too, Kat!
71? i no can believe i younger dan u by one ear! how u can carry da camera? i so week i need one tripod wit wheels fo move da bugga around!!!
Awesome pictures...they all look so good! Glad you got to take pictures of this reunion!!
Rand, you're so right. The gear is heavy. I try to minimize however I can, but I only can last about 4 hours. Doing weddings from "getting ready" to reception is pretty much impossible for me.
I know Betty, seeing how good everybody looked made me jealous!
So....you knew Kay (not sure if thats her name)?? from High School ?? I thought she was a baseball mom like you...I recognize the bass player in the band, did not know we went to the same school. We opened up a restaurant together in 1975 !! eeekss
Didi, I think you're talking about Fay. I didn't really know her in high school, but more through "little league" baseball. Did you recognize Phyllis Iha, Pamela and Nathan's sister? Guy Maynard is in this class too, but he didn't attend this reunion. I saw him in previous pictures though.
Wow, I know two of those people I work with them. Small world! Great shots of the reunion.
Hope you had a good time, Jalna!
What kind of music was the band playing?
Thanks Erick. Sooo small world yeah!
I had a great time mmiissee. The band played old-like-us kine music. Hahahaha!
Spotted a friend of mine in there!
Nate, sooo small island, yah!
Post a Comment