Earl is coworker Joy's husband. He does amazing airbrush artwork. Here is the Ironman motorcycle he did for owner Kenneth. Tomorrow I'll post Earl's Darth Vader motorcyle.Thank you, thank you, thank you Celia for doing the most awesome light painting for my final picture. I couldn't have done it without you.
Very nice! Your color saturation is incredible. You really brought out the colors of the Iron Man bike. Earl's so talented, looks like the bikes they build on TV. Great bike, great shooting job!
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
wow! beautiful artwork and photos!
Wow, beautiful bike!! Your photos are awesome!!
Thanks Kat! Earl's work is just incredible.
Thanks Betty! I'll be working on the Darth Vader motorcycle photos after work today. I had choke good fun shooting them.
OOOHHH! NICE!!! Hoa, Joy matches siting up on the bike, yeah? Awesome!
ho da nice! So I guess no arrests?? I was hoping you'd take a picture of the bike by the sign :)
Thanks CQ. I know, Joy so match yah!
Thanks Les. Erick said that policemen stopped a few times. I never noticed. Must be okay to be on the sidewalk.
OMG!!! WOW!!!
Hopefully, you'll be able to join us next time, Susie!!
Very nice! Your color saturation is incredible. You really brought out the colors of the Iron Man bike. Earl's so talented, looks like the bikes they build on TV. Great bike, great shooting job!
Thanks Erick. I think the polarizing filter helped with the saturation.
thanks to you 3 for taking beautiful photos. we enjoyed it! love your photos they came out sooo great!!!
Our pleasure, Joy! It was choke fun!
Jalna, I am really happy I could help you with the lighting of your last picture. It came out so well.
I finally did my post. Hopefully others will check out my pics. http://cdshares.blogspot.com/
It was fun and your pics show off Earl's amazing talent.
Post a Comment