A bunch of us from work and Kathy met up at Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar in the Discovery Bay Center for our company Christmas celebration. Thanks Les, for making sure that we at least had some kind of holiday get-together.
I've been mostly using 3-1-1-1, especially if got people. I'm trying out a new image size for posting on the web - resolution 300 ppi at 3 x 2 inches, and I select bicubic sharper. Don't really know if it's making a difference though.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
ha! ha! funny pics! it's good to see a bunch of friendz wit a good sense of huma! pic #3 is sweet; nice warm colors, esp the yellow!
Ha, ha, looks like you had a great time. I love the color and resolution of your shots! Are your settings still 422-2222?
great pictures!! looks like you all had a great time!
Thanks Rand. I do love those guys.
I've been mostly using 3-1-1-1, especially if got people. I'm trying out a new image size for posting on the web - resolution 300 ppi at 3 x 2 inches, and I select bicubic sharper. Don't really know if it's making a difference though.
Thanks Betty!
Hello
What fab pics and the food looks really scrummy yummy, wish i had been there to join in the fun !
Big Love
Jaynee X
Thanks Jaynee!!
uh, nice pic of me and kat...WTH?? Glad your pics came out the little that i took came out crappy...
Les, no get mad but 1000 ISO.
Post a Comment