My brother just sent me a link to this YouTube Video. My eyes bugged out and my jaws dropped. If you know what the Japanese language sounds like, I think yours will too.
Surf Report 10-06-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Light Trades
Wind too light for DW? No problem, go ride some waves!
...
15 hours ago

8 comments:
WHAT THE HELL????? ok, I'm shocked....bizzzarrrrooooo
I just checked it out on another YouTube video. His grandma is Japanese. He's fluent in Japanese. So neat yeah!
Pretty awesome!! A beautiful voice!
Betty, I agree.
Tottemo joutou
What dat mean, Didi?
Jalna, I just found your blog again after our IT guy cleaned out my computer last month and wiped out all my favorite websites. This enka singer was so amazing, I posted him on my facebook page. I love when people appear different from our expectations. This guy blew mine away.
Fawn, so unexpected yeah!
Post a Comment