Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Sake Shop

A few of us have been anxiously awaiting the opening of The Sake Shop on King Street, actually mostly Marvin and CQ. It's between Kaheka and Keeaumoku at 1461 South King Street, phone number 947-7253. Me and Marvin went to take a quick look today.

Here's owner Nadine Leong. She apologized and stated that her entire stock wasn't in yet, but she said that more sake should be coming soon.

Sorry, but I don't know hardly anything about liquor let alone about sake, so the best I can do is to just provide you with pictures of the pretty bottles.

10 comments:

teamtybo said...

The Sake in pic #6 is goooood! Really smooth! :)

K and S said...

wow they still have quite a selection!

Betty Townsend said...

Great pictures!! The colors of the bottles are really awesome!Don't know a thing about sake either. :)

jalna said...

Thanks for the heads up, teamtybo!

Kat, I'll probably go back again later and try to get more pics.

Thanks Betty. You and I are so similar sometimes . . . liking the colors of the bottles . . . so funny!

Yosh808 said...

OMG!! The Tedorigawa Yamaha I bought was AWESOME!!! Super smooth and nice warm feeling in your tummy! My friends drank half the bottle last night! :)

jalna said...

Thanks for letting us know Yosh!! I think you said it was about $35, yeah? Ummmm . . . . but I thought you was going same um . . . for tonight.

Erick said...

OK, I am going to try #6. I don't know much about sake. I only know if it is good and what isn't. Thanks for the advice!

jalna said...

Erick, don't forget Yosh's Tedorigawa Yamaha. He says it was "AWESOME".

Les said...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....don't tell Randy!

jalna said...

**ok**