Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nico's Pier 38

Last weekend me and Wendell met up with a few members of my family at the pier where my brother-in-law's fishing boat is docked. We had lunch at Nico's Pier 38.

Three of us ordered this Fried Calamari with Nalo Green Salad ($7.80). I loved it.
Brother-in-law Glenn ordered this Pesto Marinated Chicken Caesar Salad ($6.55)
Wendell, my sister Geri and my nephew Charles ordered the catch of the day Panko-breaded Hebi with Lemon Caper Sauce ($8.95). I tasted some of Wendell's. It was very fresh and onolicious.
Here are a few shots I took while hanging around the docks.

10 comments:

K and S said...

yummy! we loved how big the pics were in our rss reader :)

Betty Townsend said...

Fantastic pictures!! The food looks so good!

jalna said...

Hi Kat. I've been experimenting with different ways of saving my pictures in Photoshop for web viewing. Are the pictures now bigger than usual for you?

Thanks Betty!

K and S said...

kinda bigger but we still loved them :)

Erick said...

The food looks so ONO, better than Zippy's. I have to go try it. I love the painters photos too, so cool. Their paintings look great. Nice boat shots also. I think I may go check out the boats one day. Great shots!

jalna said...

Thanks for letting me know, Kat.

Erick, let's go do my guy eating Loco Moco idea for the Canon contest!! Nico's has it on their menu.

Randism said...

nice shots! cool place to kick back and eat!

jalna said...

You know Rand, I neva woulda thought that pier area would be a neat place to relax and eat, but they've really made it nice. Got public restroom too.

Leslie's pics said...

wow, neat pics...I never would've thought that would be a good place to shoot. That was the same place the fishing tournament was held a couple of months ago. I didn't even bother looking around the place! Oh yah, you should try Uncle's too...the food is yummy over there also!

jalna said...

Erick said Uncle's was good too.