Saturday, November 21, 2009

Diamond Head Market and Grill

I visited Diamond Head Market and Grill again today. For this picture of my favorite Beechwood Smoked Ham and Havarti Cheese Sandwich ($6.50), I turned the bread inside out to show you what the cranberry chutney spread looks like. I wish I knew how to make it 'cause that's what totally makes this sandwich so special.

Here's CQ's favorite, the House Inari sushi ($6.50).
Wendell likes lamb, so I got him this Roast Lamb Sandwich ($6.75).
7-Layer Dip ($7.75)
And the popular Blueberry Creamcheese Scone ($2.50?)

7 comments:

K and S said...

everything looks so good!

Randism said...

man, your pictures are gonna turn me into jabba the hut!

Betty Townsend said...

I love lamb too, don't hardly see a sandwich made with lamb around here, though. It looks really yum! The scone looks so yum too!

susie said...

No breakfast yet and your wonderful food pic are making me hungry!!!

jalna said...

Kat, that sandwich is my favorite!

Rand, I AM Jabba!

Betty, you love lamb? That's the one thing we don't have in common then . . . I don't care for it.

Susie, as usual, I too am hungry! Hahaha.

Betty Townsend said...

Gerry can't stand lamb!! I suppose it is something you either like or don't. LOL!!

jalna said...

Betty, I actually was putting it mildly when I said "I don't care for it." Like Gerry, I can't stand it! Hahahaha.