Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busted out the Pepsi Shiso

It was Brandee's birthday today.

So for this special occasion I decided to bust out the Pepsi Shiso that Yosh gave me for my birthday.
CQ got the first taste. There was a very strong shiso aroma to the drink.
She couldn't quite decide if she liked it or not.
Joyce wasn't too sure either.
Lorna loved it instantly and said, "Uuuuuuuuu!"
Julie also loved it.
Runa couldn't decide.
Melody hated it.
Bran thought it was, "FABULOUS" and wanted to order a case.
I'm still kinda undecided myself, but I feel so lucky that I got to try it out. Thanks Marvin!!

7 comments:

Erick said...

Looks like Green River or lemon lime. I can't imagine shiso and Pepsi together. Nice reaction shots!

jalna said...

It had a very different flavor. Hard to describe.

i-Observer said...

Hmmmm... Interesting! I'm going to have to give it a try! Gotta find it first!

jalna said...

Hey i, they do have it on eBay for $4.

Les said...

Man! I can't believe I missed that!! :( The one day I come in late to work....

jalna said...

Sorry Les, if I ever get another bottle I'll be sure to remember to share with you.

i-Observer said...

Jalna, Thanks for the info! I'll give e-bay a try if I don't find it in any of the Japanese Supermarkets around here.