Wednesday, November 5, 2008

S & T Thai Cuisine

We ordered Thai food today from S & T Thai Cuisine. It's across from Wall Mart on Keeaumoku next to Subway. I only noticed them for the first time a couple of days ago, but the owner said they've been there for a year already. I really liked the food. Hopefully, I'll get to try different stuff from their menu in the future. I'll keep you posted whenever I try something new.
We ordered two kinds of curry but didn't realize until we got them that they were kinda similar. This is the Red Curry with pork. This is the Evil Jungle Prince with chicken.
This was really good. It's the Minced Meat salad. We chose chicken.
Here is the Pad Thai noodles.
This was really good too, the Fried Calamari.
And here's the Eggplant Tofu.

1 comment:

Erick said...

Looks so ONO! I think I will go there for lunch today.