Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Spicy Bulgogi Chicken

Landon:  That's good chicken.

Me: Yay!

IMG_3019

And guess what.  I just used this.  I didn't even add anything else.  I marinated one pound of sliced-up chicken in it overnight.
IMG_3007

After I fried the marinated chicken in a little bit of oil, I threw some sliced pre-fried tofu into the leftover sauce.
IMG_3025

This is how I ate um.
IMG_3034

I got the package from Didi who ordered it online.  She said that Whole Foods just started carrying it, and it just so happens to be on sale right now!  But . . . can somebody tell me . . . are the lines still long?  I stopped going because of that.
PNG image

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna go get a case today!!!!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

So YUM!

K and S said...

looks ono! and super easy!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That looks good! My kind of recipe too.


Izsmom

Susan said...

When you can cook a Korean dish at home -that’s a huge savings!

jalna said...

V, LOL. Hope you get a chance to go again. Glad I went 'cause I bought some sumo oranges too.

Aunty, and EASY!

Kat, super easy.

Izsmom, it was in the pasta section at Whole Foods . . . kinda hard to spot.

Susan, true dat.

Kay said...

Oh gee... You just made my mouth water and I'm supposed to go to bed right now.