Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Dd's Pan-Fried Lamb Chops


I'm not too much into lamb, but this sure looks ono.

lamb chops


PAN FRIED LAMB CHOPS 

4 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick 
2 tsp. olive oil 
1 TB butter 

Marinade: 
2 cloves garlic, crushed 
2 TB soy sauce 
2 TB Worcestershire sauce 
2 TB red wine 
1 TB balsamic vinegar 
1 TB Italian parsley, chopped 
1 TB dried rosemary 

Place chops in a shallow dish. In a mixing bowl combine marinade ingredients well; pour over chops. Allow to marinate 4 hours. 

In a skillet over medium heat brown chops in oil and butter, about 3-4 minutes. Turn, basting with liquid in pan. Continue cooking 3-5 minutes to bring to desired doneness. 

Serves 2.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too, but my hubby and youngest love lamb. It does look delicious.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

i used to hate lamb but nowdays, they raise the lamb differently so there's no weird taste and smell anymore. I actually started liking it!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

I love lamb chops, especially fried. Yum!

K and S said...

looks ono!

jalna said...

Izsmom, Wendell and Landon like it too.

V, maybe I'll try next time the guys cook it.

Aunty, does look yummy.

Kat, I agree.

Chet Colson said...

I have a taste for lamb chops cause our mother use to make lamb stew and chops, the gaminess doesn't bother me. Dd"s looks ono.

Susan said...

I ate lamb at a buffet and it tastes like pork chops but I don’t usually choose to eat it.