Looks simple but chopping up all those veggies is a lot of work. I also like Kahai Street's Korean Cobb salad. The dressing is really ono and there is a lot of chopped stuff in it, with kalbi meat. And, of course, bacon, yum!
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
me too! but I love their fungi pizza! the bomb! cuz they put strips of bacon!!!
v
That looks fresh and delicious. $14 for a salad, yikes! But that seems to be average price for “plate lunches” nowadays. Sigh…
Izsmom
That looks yummy! I drool over their instagram pictures all the time. LOL
I wish them a lot of luck! Glad they're in the neighborhood
Looks simple but chopping up all those veggies is a lot of work. I also like Kahai Street's Korean Cobb salad. The dressing is really ono and there is a lot of chopped stuff in it, with kalbi meat. And, of course, bacon, yum!
looks ono!
Been meaning to try this place! This makes me want to go there faster! :)
Never heard of the place, funny name. Very diverse salad, looks good.
V, we got some pizza too, but my photos of them came out junk.
Izsmom, for real yah, that's about average price nowadays.
Grace, funny!
Aunty, I like Kahai's too.
Kat, it was pretty big too.
Jenny, I haven't been there myself because I'm usually home by the time they open, but sure looks interesting.
Chet, I agree. LOL, I don't get the name.
$ 14 for a salad !!!! Looks very good but $ 14 for a salad, geeez !!!!
Post a Comment