Thursday, March 11, 2021

Circles

I sped this video up a lot to compress 1 1/2 hours into 5 minutes.  If you prefer, you can slow it down by going to the wheel icon to adjust the speed, but then that'll spoil the awesome music. 😉


I was able to turn my new tripod completely upside down to get the overhead view for the video.  The legs kinda got in my way sometimes, and I would bump into them every now and then, but it worked out way better than my phone-on-a-mug method.
IMG_7221 2

And here's what I ended up doing with my Circles.
IMG_7231 2

8 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Love that music! Also the nose flute one - I have a bunch of that artist's CD on hold request via the library. Most of those copies were from the Lanai library - go figure!

I enjoyed watching you paint the circles with your neato brush pen. I wanted to reach in and put a dot in each circle, lol.

Erick said...

Cool video, love the upside down tripod!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are so creative.

Izsmom

K and S said...

so cool!

jalna said...

Aunty, too funny!

Erick, I love that tripod too.

Izsmom, thanks!

Kat, fun yah.

Susan said...

Your set up wow, your circles so perfect, the music-spot on, and your patience -where you get that ? (not common these days) I need to hurry and get my supplies, I too love seeing the colors blend!

Dd said...

awesome !!!

jalna said...

Susan, you'll have fun!

Didi, thanks!