patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
oh wow, I can see the resemblence with you and even Aunty Mabel! Good looking man!
v
Hugs to you Jalna! Handsome, he has a kind face and sweet smile.
Izsmom
wow! happy birthday :)
Happy birthday sir, and thank you for your service to our country during the Nam.
💖🎈🍰 Happy heavenly birthday!
He looks like such a sweet man.
Thank you, all!
Awwww
J: omg you look like him, and I can See he had a very good heart and was kind. His eyes are so kind and loving. God's peace, N
Happy Birthday! You have his nice smile.
Nice! My dads bday coming up too, it’ll be hard but he’s in a better place!
Annie, ❤️
N, he was a mellow guy.
Erick, no wonder it looked familiar. LOL.
Susan, awww, happy birthday to your dad.
Post a Comment