patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Nice! Should be a design on a Aloha wear.
Izsmom
ooh pretty reminds me of aloha shirts :)
That would be a cool design for a aloha shirt or face mask; plus, blue is my favorite color
Gouache paint? Ho - you getting so knowledgeable - now I have to look up "gouache".
Izsmom, I like the design too!
Kat, does yah!
Chet, I agree.
Aunty, I like gouache . . . like a cross between watercolor and acrylic . . . water soluble, no plastic, easy cleanup.
So beautiful! Agree with everyone, I want a dress in that print.
wow sooooo gorgeous, you are so talented my dear (and kind too) -N
Susan, I was wondering if I should paint that design on "Face Shield", but decided that I didn't wanna draw attention. LOL.
N, awww, thank you!
That would make a great dress.
Post a Comment