With the lockdown gave me more time to look up recipes. Many of them really tasted like the ones you get at the restaurant. Only problem is the kitchen never gets a break and it’s a chore to clean up the mess but all worth it.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Thanks jalna, for all the foodie post. I tried this one and my family loved it.
Bonny on ogg
Bonny, thanks for letting me know! Makes me happy!
I added the daikon-carrot thing to my zaru soba...so good!!!
looks ono!
Good idea, no waste the daikon; pickle it.I like pickled daikon when they serve it at Korean restaurants as banchan.
Good to know! Looks so weird to me if takuan isn't yellow but even so, I want to try!
Annie, so cool that we can make it, yah!
Kat, I like the crunch.
Chet, that's da kine I was trying to make!
Aunty, I've been trying to make takuan for years. This is the closest I've ever gotten. LOL.
With the lockdown gave me more time to look up recipes. Many of them really tasted like the ones you get at the restaurant. Only problem is the kitchen never gets a break and it’s a chore to clean up the mess but all worth it.
Jalna, ask Fay for Phyllis' mom's recipe for takuan. Ono kine like pickled mango.
Aunty, uuuuu, will do!!!
Susan, LOL. I know what you mean.
Had to laugh at Aunty's comment, So local...Aunty told you to ask Fay for Phyllis's mom's recipe for takuan!
Like I get my starfruit from my brother in law's sister's husband's aunty. Lucky we live Hawaii! Such a small world.
v
Yummmm... my auntie makes a great pickled sweet onion thing. I need to make some... some day.
V, too funny!!
Kay, LOL, maybe I'll try make that someday too.
Wow white takuwan!
Post a Comment