Monday, September 28, 2020

Coliro Pearl Watercolor Paint

 

I'd been wanting to try the Coliro pearlescent paints for awhile after hearing recommendations on YouTube, but at $25 for a 6-color set I thought it was just too expensive. 

The other day I noticed this 12-color set on Amazon for the same price so I decided to take the plunge.

IMG_5424

Here's a test swatch that I did.  Each pan is tinier than I expected which probably accounts for the "deal" price, but a little does go a long way. There is good coverage, and it's very shimmery.  I like it a lot.  I'm thinking of maybe doing a bunch of dragonfly greeting cards with it.
IMG_5422

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Waiting for you to start selling your artwork.

Izsmom

K and S said...

good deal!

Honolulu Aunty said...

So pretty! I never know what to do with this kind of paint.

Dd said...

bewwtiful......"handmade" in GERMANY !!!

jalna said...

Izsmom, thanks.

Kat, I thought so too!

Aunty, it is kinda limited.

Dd, I like that!

Susan said...

Wow, can’t wait to see more!

jalna said...

Susan, thanks.