Lol, you make it sound so easy but I'm like two left hands. I'll just appreciate your drawings as I'm totally not artistic. My stick man are not even acceptable.
Hey Anon, am working on tomorrow's post already and will include a photo of the fineliner that I used to draw. It's a Sakura Pigma Micron and for this drawing I used the 03 size. I like it because it's archival and waterproof.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I can do the first two steps, but the last step is probably where I will mess up and not going look like roses. LOL
Izsmom
Lol, you make it sound so easy but I'm like two left hands. I'll just appreciate your drawings as I'm totally not artistic. My stick man are not even acceptable.
De
Izmom, LOL. K, I'll work on a tutorial for you.
De, wait for tomorrow's tutorial. You can DO it.
Looks like you used watercolor for the circles and leaves. What do you use for the details in black? Yes, will wait for the tutorial tomorrow. Thanks!
Hey Anon, am working on tomorrow's post already and will include a photo of the fineliner that I used to draw. It's a Sakura Pigma Micron and for this drawing I used the 03 size. I like it because it's archival and waterproof.
Nice! And can make it in different colors too!!
Easy! I might try it on ceramics - my current new hobby.
fun!
Susan, I hope you get to try!
Aunty, nice!!
Kat, it's relaxing too.
Great! This is so pretty. Love the colors.
Kay, thanks!
I think the most i could do are the purple round things...even that looks challenging
Post a Comment