Wednesday, July 15, 2020

More from Adela's


Here's more food from Adela's Country Eatery in Kaneohe. Everything was good although the garlic fried rice was a skosh on the salty side.

Braised Short Ribs ($15.99)
IMG_4844

Fish Dore with Tartar Sauce ($15.99)
IMG_4829

Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Demiglace ($14.99)
IMG_4840

Half Fried Chicken with Furikake Sweet Garlic Sauce and French Fries ($15.99)
IMG_4800

Garlic Fried Rice with Scrambled Eggs ($9.99)
IMG_4841

Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Butter Sauce and Portobello Mushroom ($12.50)
IMG_4804

9 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

That's a LOT of food! Looks ono. Gotta try!

Susan said...

Is this an order from menu restaurant or turo turo (pick and choose buffet style)? Everything looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

There's a fish named Dore, or Dori?

K and S said...

everything looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh my goodness everything looks supah onolicious!

Izsmom

Mark Shelby said...

When I went to McKinley High School I did not like the lunches. And the cafeteria was crowded and loud. So I would walk to a local mom and pop cafe on Piikoi and order hamburger steak gravy on da rice! And double scoop macaroni salad! There was always a line outside. I paid just $1.99! They knew me and that I was a student. So if they saw me outside they would put my order on and squeeze me inside! They knew I didn't have much time. Dat's da Aloha spirit!

jalna said...

Aunty, they do give a lot!!

Susan, not buffet, take out only.

Anon, LOL, made me think of Dori too.

Kat, so far, they haven't disappointed.

Izsmom, so ono!

Mark, so nice!

Dd said...

ummm....so you had company over for dinner ??

jalna said...

Dd, no, LOL. This was two days' worth. I kinda forgot about the pictures on my phone.