This was the last thing I painted before my sewing machine took over da desk. And now, after nearly a month . . . I'm happy to say . . . . I'm baaaaaaaack.
This is the YouTube video by Coco Bee Art that I followed.
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Love it! Cute fish and love the colors.
Izsmom
I LOVE this one!
always nice to see your projects:)
Welcome back. Your Gyotaku drawings remind of the restaurant, I like eat a teishoku dish; sashimi and tempura.
So did you mask some of the fish? How did you do them?
Izsmom, thank you!
Aunty, thanks! I've revised my post to include the video that inspired me.
Kat, awww, thanks.
Chet, LOL.
Cool instructional video! I do like yours better.
I love this fish painting!
Aunty, it was fun to do!
Susan, thanks!
so pretty!!!
Post a Comment