Sunday, April 5, 2020

Mail Quarantine


Right next to our front door is my mail quarantine box. 

The white package had come from Japan and took quite awhile to arrive. There were lots of chances for all kinds of bad microbial stuff to adhere to it, right?

Anyway, Wendell didn't know about my box, and when he noticed it, he lifted up the package and said, "What is this?"  I said, "It's being quarantined." 

Wendell is usually okay with my current cautious practices, but this time he said, "OMG, and now I gotta go wash my hands?"  Then to the tune of Mamma Mia, he sang, "Para Noia, Para Noia!"

IMG_4146

11 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

LOL! Good idea, though.

K and S said...

better to be safe:)

Chet Colson said...

Lol, you have quarantine protocols. Must be driving Wendall crazy.

jalna said...

Aunty, I thought so. LOL.

Kat, I agree.

Chet, so poor thing, yah.

Mark Shelby said...

I stopped ordering things on ebay that come from China.

Susan said...

So, so funny! My daughter doesn’t want to be the designated shopper anymore. She’s tired of wiping down everything she buys😂!

Kay said...

Your Wendell is so much fun. Uuuummmm....All our mail goes into our guest shower stall for a day. I hope that’s enough.

jalna said...

Mark, I don't blame you.

Susan, LOL.

Kay, not just me then with the "Para Noia".

Anonymous said...

I wipe the packages down with Clorox or Lysol wipes just to be sure and wash hands after.LOL
I am getting so paranoid, it’s not funny anymore. LOL

Izsmom

jalna said...

Izmom, really, yah!

Leslie's pics said...

bwahahahahaaaaa!