Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
15 hours ago

5 comments:
Wow. I was taking ceramics at the Hawaii Potters Guild. That kind of control and beauty is unreal. So far I just dip and pray and half of my stuff comes out okay, but still looks like Fred Flintstone pottery.
Loved the video, thanks!
Wow, really nice! Those straight lines all hand painted too. I will never complain about how expensive it is to buy quality hand painted ware again!
Very nice ceramic plate art. What intrigued me was the brush. It's amazing that it can do detailed lining/edging and blotting.
Aunty, how can yah?!! I doubt yours looks like Fred Flinstone pottery. LOL.
Susan, me too!
Chet, I know!! That brush!!
Wow!!! Each was so beautiful, however those geometric lines were amazing!!!
Post a Comment