I love fluffy pancakes! I tried making the Japanese ones, everything seems to be going well until I place the batter on the pan-it immediately flattens out. I did it twice too:(. I bet Colin can do a better job than me. Maybe it’s the humidity here??? Hmmm
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
we use that! easiest when only need to add water!
v
I would put butter and maple syrup with a side of bacon or portuguese sausage. yum yum yum.
OK... next time I’m at Costco, I shall have to look for it.
By the way, I did write today about that Facebook thing we both got hit with.
Wow fluffy...Fort Shafter Bowling Alley should get that brand...they have flat pancakes MOST of the time!
looks so ono!
I love fluffy pancakes! I tried making the Japanese ones, everything seems to be going well until I place the batter on the pan-it immediately flattens out. I did it twice too:(. I bet Colin can do a better job than me. Maybe it’s the humidity here??? Hmmm
https://soranews24.com/2014/06/14/how-to-make-epic-pancakes-with-your-japanese-rice-cooker/
try making rice cooker pancake. comes out pretty good. I used matcha powder and some dried cranberries.
v
V, I'm so shocked that it's that easy! Your matcha powder and dried cranberry ingredients are so innovative!!
Aunty, yummm!!
Kay, I saw your post! Thanks.
Mich, that's so funny.
Kat, amazing to me.
Susan, my pancakes used to come out flat too.
Post a Comment