Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
16 hours ago

8 comments:
So true!
:)
j: LOL I know that feeling....I can hear him going on the right side of the streer, then later I can hear the slam of the mailbox and when I walk the dogs I always check. -N
I second that, seeing the letter carrier down our driveway.They're the unsung heroes, like our first responders. Hope the USPS doesn't go bankrupt.
Ooo, did you receive a package ?😁
LOL! Some days I get nothing. Those are my happiest days! ; )
Aunty, my sewing area faces the front window so I'm always on the look-out.
Kat, LOL.
N, yes! The sound of the mail truck . . . hahahaha.
Chet, so true.
Susan, I did!
Mark, too funny!
hahahahha poor ting you
Post a Comment