Really nice! I told myself that I'd buy a big canvass and paint my own art to hang on my walls. (I'm no artist but I'd feel better about my own art hanging on my walls...even if they're very abstract : )
j: I dunno all these 'learn to paint/draw' artists make it seem so easy. In the mean time I draw stick people, flowers and trees. I don't think I can sketch a whale unless it's a stick whale (guess who was crappy in Picturenary? As my friend said, N's horses, dogs, cats and bird are all the same animals {Sadly it's true}). I've seen an 'artist' friend's work and thought they all looked like crap but he was so proud. Still don't know what 'art' is. -N
I think maybe I could do something abstract too, Susan. Been looking at some YouTube videos and am now wondering if a could create some background images for greeting cards. That might be easy enough, no?
For real, Aunty!! Did Fay ever show you her painting?
Me too, N . . . but I really liked this video. It was soothing to me . . . and I liked the transparency of the paint. I went to Ross this afternoon and got me some paint. I need a good brush now.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Really nice! I told myself that I'd buy a big canvass and paint my own art to hang on my walls. (I'm no artist but I'd feel better about my own art hanging on my walls...even if they're very abstract : )
Makes me want to take painting lessons!
j: I dunno all these 'learn to paint/draw' artists make it seem so easy. In the mean time I draw stick people, flowers and trees. I don't think I can sketch a whale unless it's a stick whale (guess who was crappy in Picturenary? As my friend said, N's horses, dogs, cats and bird are all the same animals {Sadly it's true}). I've seen an 'artist' friend's work and thought they all looked like crap but he was so proud. Still don't know what 'art' is. -N
I think maybe I could do something abstract too, Susan. Been looking at some YouTube videos and am now wondering if a could create some background images for greeting cards. That might be easy enough, no?
For real, Aunty!! Did Fay ever show you her painting?
Me too, N . . . but I really liked this video. It was soothing to me . . . and I liked the transparency of the paint. I went to Ross this afternoon and got me some paint. I need a good brush now.
I'm not good at painting...although I wish I was.
I wish I was too, Mmiissee.
This was such fun to watch. Made me want to pick up a brush and play with some color.
Kay, I've been looking for cheap supplies (can get expensive) and am gonna start fussing around soon.
Post a Comment