j: I was amazed that he's channeling his hyperactive maniac style into something requiring patience and planning. Initially I didn't think much of his art but then when it progressed and then he did the clay, I realized how he really is talented. I like him when he's calmed down too...otherwise too goof ball for me to take seriously. I do watch the Truman Show every time it repeats though, love it. -N
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Whoa. That was awesome. Thanks.
I thought so too, Aunty. Surprised me.
j: I was amazed that he's channeling his hyperactive maniac style into something requiring patience and planning. Initially I didn't think much of his art but then when it progressed and then he did the clay, I realized how he really is talented. I like him when he's calmed down too...otherwise too goof ball for me to take seriously. I do watch the Truman Show every time it repeats though, love it. -N
I'm with you, N. That clay figure being worked on at 5 a.m. was a turning point for me.
thank you for sharing!!!~matsu
My pleasure, Matsu!
Post a Comment