13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed it:)
Gayle and I like La Tour, we went there once before the movies. Delicious sandwiches, Next on our bucket list, they're pizzas.
did you go back or is this pic from the first time you went? looks delishhhhhhh
I really did, Kat!
Chet, their breads are really good.
Les, the picture is from the first time, but it made me ono for more so I went again after work today!
ooooh! i gotta go try!!!!
thanks for the post
How was the taste?
Sandwich looks good though!
Welcome, Dean!
Very tasty, Mmiissee.
Post a Comment