Wendell's version looks really ono - but the magazine's one looked not so ono. So combining tomato sauce and kimchee was good? That's brave, but if you say was ono, I believe. Maybe I'll try.
Les, just like my National Geographics. I had a year's worth all in plastic wrappers. I realized I should stop subscribing, so I didn't renew for this year.
Aunty, it was very ono, but small kine oily from the bacon.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
i really should start looking at my magazines...some of them are still in the plastic wrapper! I'm missing out!!
Wendell's version looks really ono - but the magazine's one looked not so ono. So combining tomato sauce and kimchee was good? That's brave, but if you say was ono, I believe. Maybe I'll try.
Les, just like my National Geographics. I had a year's worth all in plastic wrappers. I realized I should stop subscribing, so I didn't renew for this year.
Aunty, it was very ono, but small kine oily from the bacon.
No problem! Korean girlz are cute! ; )
Funny, Mark!
Love kimchi! Me too, I have so many food magazines, I need to start cooking instead of just looking.
Post a Comment