kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
That is so cute! Hilarious when the divider went up and there were 2 guys staring at each other. Both of them blushed something awful!
That is so cute! I would love to be the greeter that puts certain singles in certain booths, like being a matchmaker and see if they do hit it off.
Lorna, TOTALLY the guys' cheeks turned so pink! LOL!!!
What a fun job that would be, Aunty!
I had to cover my mouth from LOL bec everyone still sleeping. This is TOO funny! Anything for free food, hahaha
Now that's hilarious!....LOL!
Looks like it works too! ; )
I suck at dating.
I can't even find a date on Craigslist for God's sake!....LOL!
Soooo funny yah, Susan! Free food was the attraction.
Hahaha, Mark!!
ahahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!
It's so funny, I watched it several times, Les.
Yikes! You have to be pretty gutsy to go there. Funny to watch though.
I wonder if those people would go there again, Kay.
Post a Comment