This is a portion of the Caprese Salad that I got from La Tour. It was $9.90 and went a long way. I had it for lunch, dinner and for lunch again the next day.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Oh yum! That looks wonderful. I love caprese!
It must have been a big serving size...about $3 per meal?...that's really good!
sheesh, what are you eating, 3 bites for lunch, 3 bites for dinner and 3 more bites for lunch again???
ooh that looks good, gotta try it next time I'm home
I liked it too, Kay. The dressing was a pesto one which was thick but good.
I was shocked Akemi. The container I took it home in was small and light. But boy did they stuff it in there.
LOL, had planny Les.
Hope you get to try it, Kat!
Post a Comment