I haven't seen this car around lately, but it used to be parked in our parking structure at work. If you look closely you'll see that he has one of those sticks that locks onto your steering wheel. I miss seeing this car.
I'm back! I showed Gerry your picture. He said he thought it was something somebody did because the bumpers are plastic so there wouldn't be a problem with the finish. And it is only along the seams where the design is and the two colors. Quite unique, actually.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Hahahaha!! That's a unique paint job. Wonder what it is suppose to represent?
OMG Betty, you think somebody did that on purpose? Hahaha. I thought something went wrong with the finish. Hahaha.
Well, I'm assuming that it is a paint job without looking at it in person. Hahaha!
I'm back! I showed Gerry your picture. He said he thought it was something somebody did because the bumpers are plastic so there wouldn't be a problem with the finish. And it is only along the seams where the design is and the two colors. Quite unique, actually.
That's so funny Betty. Now I really wanna check out the car again.
That car need detailing. Nice shot.
Small kine.
Post a Comment