This is the Farrington High School auditorium where me and Erick got to watch and photograph members of the T-Shirt Theater today as they rehearsed for their upcoming play, Bully . . . Too. It was such a joy being able to witness this talented group of kids as they prepare for their show.
I'll post more photos later, but for now here's the cast.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
there's something magical about theater! thanks for sharing the pics ;-)
I agree, Rand.
nice seein ya today jalna and erick. i liked when erick was asked about one good thing that happened last, he replied "i dont have to go work today".
Love the pictures! What an awesome cast, they are obviously enjoying themselves!!
It was awesome hanging with you guys, David. Hope to see you around again soon!
Betty, they are an amazing bunch of kids working together in a very positive way.
Very nice, great expressions on the kids. I love you skin tones too. Can't wait for the rest of the photos.
Thanks Erick. Looking forward to seeing your photos too!
again..sooo niceee.. all your indoor shots!!!
Thanks Shun Wah!
Post a Comment