While I was waiting in line I grabbed these snacks. Heeeeey . . . the cookies were on sale . . . 59 cents a bag . . . plus I never had the Zapp's tobasco-flavored chips before . . . and I loooove salt and pepper potato chips. The cookies were okay, the Zapp's kinda disappointing and the Dirty salt and pepper chips very ono.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
9 hours ago


6 comments:
Love shortbread cookies! That mirror looks interesting. You can sure see a lot more than a regular one.
Betty, I love shortbread cookies too . . . especially school-kine.
i vaguely recall hearing about those mirrors; i'll check the next time i'm there and see wit my own eye balls! will let u know eeda way ;-)
K Rand. I might go back and check out the longer one tomorrow anyway.
ooooooooohhh cooookieees! hahahaha!
Les, only 59 cents a bag!
Post a Comment