WOOOOWWWW! that dark background really works well w/ the vibrant tattoos. Hmm...if they do a piece on Tattoos for the National Geographic, you should submit these! Great job!! You sure find great places for great lighting!
HOLY MOLY.....I saw the name and the tatoos and not the face and a chill came over me......I thought, WHAT THE.......NO WAY...and then I looked at the face....sheesshhhh
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Incredible tats, the colors are fantastic! Who every did these is a real artist. They are so amazing! Great shots too.
great shots!
Wow, that's some tattoos!! How long did it take to do all that? Nice looking young man, your son is!!
Thanks Erick. I love the colors of Lan's tattoos too, especially the green.
Thanks Rand.
Betty, this Landon is a coworker, and his tattoos are a work in progress. Don't know how long it's been.
wow the colors seem more vibrant in the pics than in real life...maybe it's just the lighting, but i dunno...nice!
hahahaa! son??
I think it's the lighting and the dark background. After I take the picture and I look on my LCD, I go, "WOW".
Oh, sorry. I just assumed it was your son. No laugh, Les!! hahahaha!!
Hahaha, Betty, funny your "no laugh Les" . . . so local.
WOOOOWWWW! that dark background really works well w/ the vibrant tattoos. Hmm...if they do a piece on Tattoos for the National Geographic, you should submit these! Great job!! You sure find great places for great lighting!
Honestly Shun-Wah, it totally surprised me too.
HOLY MOLY.....I saw the name and the tatoos and not the face and a chill came over me......I thought, WHAT THE.......NO WAY...and then I looked at the face....sheesshhhh
Sooo funny, Didi.
Post a Comment