Hooo hooooo!!! It was an amaaaaaazing day today at Jaci and Reid's wedding ceremony at the Hilton. I just have enough time to post this one picture for today. This is from a photo booth that was at the reception. It's me and new friend Jon. I LOVE IT!!!
Les, I know so cute yeah! Yosh did REALLY GOOD. There was a glitch in the program where some power thing went out so the mike stopped working. In like a minute he brought a battery-operated mike up to the speaker to use while he worked on fixing the problem. He is SOOOOO AWESOME. I did bring one camera, one flash, 35mm and 100mm macro with me. It worked well . . . light enough so that I could still help Geralyn with her gear. I'll be posting pictures later today.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
fun!
Kat, I just met Jon and I just love him. He is a very special guy.
Love it, Love it!!! A new guy in your life, huh!!
Hahahaha. I wish I coulda talked story with Jon at the reception, but I nevah have time.
cute da pictures of you and Jon! I hope yosh wasn't stressing out too much....can't wait to see the pics! Oh wait, you neva bring your camera yah?
Les, I know so cute yeah! Yosh did REALLY GOOD. There was a glitch in the program where some power thing went out so the mike stopped working. In like a minute he brought a battery-operated mike up to the speaker to use while he worked on fixing the problem. He is SOOOOO AWESOME. I did bring one camera, one flash, 35mm and 100mm macro with me. It worked well . . . light enough so that I could still help Geralyn with her gear. I'll be posting pictures later today.
Ha, ha, so funny! Great shots of you and your new friend.
Hahahaha. Photobooth takes better pictures than me!
Looks like you made another 'Besses Friend! ...You said that Ieee was yo besses friend, man...~sniff Hahaha. Yup...very 'beaches'..
Wow CQ, again a scene from a movie! You so good at that!
Post a Comment