Brandee said the chips going be at HER house from next week . . . hahahaha! Thanks again for the lens cleaning cloths. I gave one to Wendell. He really likes it. And CQ says she can SEE NOW!
Hey Betty, I'm putting in an order next week. I'll send you a couple bags. Only thing is they're so thinly sliced that they're veeery fragile. I have to pack it carefully, or you might end up with just crumbs. By the way, Kevin did come to pick up his bag!
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
Will they ship to the mainland, do you know? What is the cost for a bag?
Hey Betty, I'm putting in an order next week. I'll send you a couple bags. Only thing is they're so thinly sliced that they're veeery fragile. I have to pack it carefully, or you might end up with just crumbs. By the way, Kevin did come to pick up his bag!
Jalna, I want to pay you for them. You are the sweetest person ever!! Thank you!!
It's okay, Betty. My treat.
Post a Comment