Wendell said this is called shutomi . . . or swordfish. I really liked it. He said that all he did was salt and pepper the fish, dipped it in flour, then egg and then finally in panko before he fried it. I said, "That's it?" He said, "Yup."
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
ono!
Looks ONO!
Hey Kat, I was surprised . . . I mostly liked the texture.
Erick, it was!
Um, good! I like using panko for breading. I usually do corn meal and flour or panko.
Corn meal! I'll tell Wendell.
That's nice!
So simple yeah, Nate.
Post a Comment